Monday 20 November 2017

I know I say it a lot, but...

What a week! Even by my standards last week was really rather bonkers! Of course there's lots going on that I can't tell you about just yet, but it won't be long before I'm spilling the beans. I promise. A couple of standout moments from last week I can tell you about however, include the fabulous present I received from my editor, Emma Capron and the entire Books And The City Team...


Isn't it stunning? Needless to say it has pride of place on the wall opposite my writing spot along with a brand new polishing cloth. I still can't get used to being able to call myself a Sunday Times Best-selling Author but I'm working on it!

The end of the week was every bit as wonderful as the beginning as I (a little nervously) delivered my very first Writing A Novel workshop on Sunday at Gunton Hall Hotel in Lowestoft. It was a wonderful day which flew by and I was thrilled to hear the chatter and promises as the final session drew to a close that old projects were going to revived and finished and new ones started. It was wonderfully fulfilling to end the day knowing that the spark of creativity had been well and truly lit! Massive thanks to Suzan Collins for coordinating the entire event and encouraging me to take part.

Right, that's all the news for now, but do pop back later in the week as I'll have something even more exciting to share with you all. Wishing you all a wonderful book-filled week.

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment