Friday 12 May 2017

Welcome to my website!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new look blog. I'm hoping that if you are reading this you have made your way here via the link on my beautiful new website. What do you think of it? I have to admit, I'm absolutely smitten!

                           http://www.heidiswain.co.uk

This is just a short post to let you know that I'm keeping the blog, in this new streamlined form and will still be posting my news, views and guest posts here, but the website will be hosting everything else.

And while we're on the subject of news, here's a sneaky peek at The Cherry Tree Cafe paperback layout. What an absolute beauty!


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and, if you have a second to spare, I would love to know what you think of my latest cover and new online presence!

H x

2 comments:

  1. Love the new website. The cover for Cherry Tree cafe is eye catching. You an author I recommend often xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya. I've dreamt of reaching this point for years. I'm delighted you like the new website and thank you for your friendship and support. H x

      Delete