Thursday 4 May 2017

Big news! HUGE news actually...

In my experience of the fabulous world of publishing I have come to realise that those really BIG announcements we get to make from time to time travel in packs and this week proves the point really rather well.

Not content with settling for one big announcement - sharing the fabulous news (and almost breaking Twitter and Facebook in the process) that The Cherry Tree Cafe is being published in paperback on June 1st I have something else, just as incredible to divulge, but before I do, can we take a moment to admire the wonder that is the beautifully updated cover...


Huge and heartfelt thanks to everyone who has championed my debut and never given up asking when it was going to appear on the shelves in physical form. My wonderful publishing team at Books and The City were kind enough to share a few words from me yesterday and here is the link if you would like to read what I had to say http://booksandthecity.co.uk/whats-hot/

OK, so gushing aside here's the huge news for today... As many of you know I had a trip to London this week, ostensibly to record another fun podcast but I also met with the very lovely agent Amanda Preston from the LBA Literary Agency and she, I am incredibly proud to say, is now my agent! Amanda and I will be working on all future books and projects together and I am delighted to be represented by her and be a part of the LBA family.



Here's a link to my spot on her Author page http://www.lbabooks.com/author/heidi-swain/

So there you have it, paperback news and a fabulous agent! Like I said at the beginning of this post, good news most definitely travels in packs so do keep popping back for more updates.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment