Friday 9 December 2016

A very merry Christmas Market...

Hello folks and welcome to December! I haven't posted here for a while but please don't think that I have been sitting around twiddling my thumbs and scoffing mince pies because actually I have been working extremely hard editing Coming Home to Cuckoo Cottage and when not glued to the manuscript, I've been sitting on my hands! Why sitting on my hands you ask... To stop me typing about all the fabulous news I am simply bursting to share with you of course. My lips are still sealed but not for too much longer, I promise.

Anyway, I'm checking in today to remind you that I am going to be at the fabulous Christmas Market hosted by my good friend Claire Leckie and detailed below, this Sunday from 11am.



Read all about it...

Here at Piccolissimo Jewellery we are opening up our doors to some really talented people- we have local author Heidi Swain signing her brand new book 'Mince pies and Mistletoe', Debbie Osborn and her handmade cards, Flint Cottage and their fabulous reclaimed and painted wooden pieces, Fay and her photos and last but not least Jackie who is making lots of tasty treats for you to try and buy! 

Come along to a lovely local Christmas market and either start or finish your Christmas shopping!

Join us at Manor House, Toftrees, Fakenham Norfolk NR21 7DZ.

The venue is thoroughly fabulous and the market will be the perfect place to stock up on unique presents and soak up the seasonal atmosphere so do pop along if you can. I can promise a warm welcome awaits you.


If you can't make it on Sunday you can still find copies of the paperback in Supermarkets and book stores across the UK and even in Europe, but if you prefer the e-reader, Mince Pies and Mistletoe is currently just 99p, storming up the charts and receiving fabulous reviews. 

Amazon link...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mince-Pies-Mistletoe-Christmas-Market-ebook/dp/B01B1U78WA/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481270895&sr=8-1&keywords=mince+pies+and+mistletoe+at+the+christmas+market

Wishing you all a thoroughly fabulous run up to the big day and hoping to meet some of you on Sunday.

Much love

H x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all know about Gmail Login. Nowadays, almost everyone is aware of Email Service
    www.gmailslogin.com/

    ReplyDelete