Tuesday 1 June 2010

A good start ...

Well, I did write yesterday - even though everyone was at home. I made some progress with the short story I am writing for my creative writing course and noted down some ideas for other short stories before they were lost in the ehter!

I know keeping this blog updated is going to be easier this week because of the holidays but I am feeling more optimistic than ever that I am going to succeed and write - and finish - my current projects and begin more before the Autumn. I have had a letter published in Writer's News this month and the current Parish magazine has been delivered with my countryside article so its just a case of keeping the momentum going.

Thanks to all have you who have already pledged to keep nagging. Its a huge help and much appreciated!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment